How can I avail myself of MediCard’s outpatient services?
IN MEDICARD FREE-STANDING CLINICS:
- Download the MediCard GO app on Google Play, App Store or Huawei AppGallery to set-up an appointment.
- You may also schedule your visit via https://fsc.medicardphils.com/ or via phone call or email.
- On your appointment date, proceed to the reception area and present your MediCard ID and appointment code.
IN OTHER MEDICARD-ACCREDITED HOSPITALS/CLINICS:
- Hospital-Based MediCard Satellite Clinics
- Hospital-Based MediCard Referral Desks
- HMO Concierge
- Coordinator’s Clinic
- You will be issued a consultation form which you will present to the MediCard accredited doctor you were referred to.
- If the doctor advises you to undergo laboratory/diagnostic tests, return to the satellite clinic, referral desk, HMO concierge or the coordinator’s clinic and present the doctor’s request form for approval.
- You will be issued a laboratory/diagnostic form which you will have to sign and proceed to the laboratory/diagnostic section of the hospital/clinic or you may opt to have them done in any MediCard Free-Standing Clinic nearest you.
You may also request LOA for consultation or laboratory/diagnostic test in other MediCard-accredited hospitals/clinics via the MediCard GO app or at https://webportal.medicardphils.com/OnlineLOA.