Date of last revision: July 14, 2023
WHAT ARE COOKIES
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access the website;
- the type of browser software and configuration and operating system used to access the website;
- the date and time you access the website;
- if you linked to the website from another website, the address of that website; and
- the pages you enter, visit and exit the website from, content viewed and duration of visits.
Our Privacy Statement sets out full details of the other information we collect and how we use your personal information.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website, and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website;
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around and use our website. These cookies are used for web enhancement and optimisation purposes and to aggregate statistics on how our visitors reach and browse our websites. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, tailor the website for your needs and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language or region, browsing font size;
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any material displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose; and
- Advertising cookies. These cookies will remember your preferences, and in general, that you used the website, to tailor advertising to you that are as relevant to you as possible, e.g., by selecting interest-based advertisements for you, or preventing or limiting the number of times you see the same advertisement to help measure the effectiveness of advertisements.
Please note that some cookies on the website are managed by third parties, including, for example, advertising networks, features such as videos, maps and social media, and providers of external websites like web traffic analysis services. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. You should refer to such third parties’ own cookie and privacy policies for information about how they may use your information.